Are you looking for a video converter, audio converter, recorder, and editor which is easy to use and could meet your daily video processing demands?
If yes then you are at the right place.
There are many media converting software in the market but the main issue is that either they have limited functions or are very expensive.
VideoProc Converter doesn’t have any restrictions, you can convert virtually any media files to the format to meet your demands, edit your big video files record screen and webcam in 3 different modes, or save videos offline from 1000+ sites.
Overall speaking, it’s a versatile media converter that provides all-in-one video processing solutions.
Why do you need to Convert Video Files?
There are many operating systems and their particular versions in the market right now. The quality and the size of a video file are according to its format like a 3GP video file is smaller in size and quality than an MP4 file. Different devices support different file formats. Here are some of the basic reasons why do you need to convert your video files.
- Changing format according to the device
- Saving videos of different sizes
- Video editing Optimizing videos of different sizes
- Better quality
Let’s dive in further…
How to Convert a Single Video File
Converting videos with VideoProc Converter is simple, here, we would show you the steps to convert a video file to MP4 format. Converting a video to MP4 increases the compatibility of the file as approximately all operating systems support MP4 format. Follow the steps below for converting a single video file.
- Open VideoProc Converter.
- Click the “Video” on main interface.
- Drag your file to VideoProc Converter.
- Now, at the bottom, you will see an option ‘Target format’, Choose MP4 (or any other you want to convert to).
- On the right side, Choose your Output Folder (the folder you want to save your converted file).
- Click on the RUN button to start conversion.
You are good to go now. And here are some widely used video formats.
- MOV: These type of files are quite large in size and is used for storing high-quality video and audio. It is developed by Apple and the encoding used by this file extension is MPEG-4 for playing QuickTime film for Windows. Facebook and Youtube support these types of files because of their high-quality videos.
- MP4: This is the most used video file format because of its small size. MP4 also uses MPEG-4 encoding to store video and audio. It provides quite lower definition video but because of small size videos, it is used very commonly as it is easy to upload or send small files. Approximately every big social media platform supports MP4 files.
- AVI: The full form of AVI is Audio Video Interface, It works on Windows, Linux, and MAC operating systems. The developer of the AVI format is Microsoft and the video quality is very good. The size of the file is directly professional to the Quality an extension provides, So, the file size is large. This extension is said to be nice for TV viewing.
- WMV: This extension is also developed by Microsoft and the full form is Windows Media Viewer. It offers nice quality and the size is large too. There is one point that aspect ratio can’t be chosen in this video file format. Android supports this format as well as IOS but you will need an extra application called Windows Media Player for IOS devices.
VideoProc Converter supports 420+ formats, which means you can make your file compatible with any media player, platform, or device. If you want to convert multiple files at once, just drag your files to this software or choose a whole folder.
How about the Conversion Speed?
VideoProc Converter makes full GPU hardware acceleration to boost the conversion process dramatically, even if your computer is old and low-end. Before conversion, just enable the Hardware Acceleration Engine option, then you get the fastest possible conversion as you can on your computer.
How to use VideoProc Converter as Video Editor
VideoProc Converter is mainly used for converting video files but it can also be used as a video editor. In the Toolbox, you can find a wide range of video editing features like merge, cut, trim, crop, split, rotate, adjust speed, adjust volume, stabilize, de-fisheye, and many more. This is quite easy and fast if you just want to do some quick edits, no editing experience or knowledge required, no need to spend time or money on expensive editors.
How to Use VideoProc Converter as a Free Recorder
One thing which I really like about this tool is that it’s an all-in-one tool packed with lots of amazing features. Apart from video editing features, it also has an inbuilt Recorder using which you can easily record your screen, webcam, and both screen & Webcam. And if you are YouTube then this is the best tool for you, whether you use it for video editing or converting and screen recording.
And here are the steps for screen recording:-
- Open VideoProc Converter.
- Now click on the “Recorder Icon” on the main interface.
- Now click on the “Screen Icon” and then adjust your audio & video settings.
- After that, click on the REC button and it will start recording your screen.
- At last, click on STOP button and it will automatically save your recording.
Moreover, you can also crop the screen recording region and can also change the recording quality and format according to your need.
That’s it for now…
So, that’s all about this amazing video converting tool and its features. One thing which I would like to mention here is that this VideoProc Converter is available for both Windows and macOS users, try it free today!