Want to create a password reset disk for windows 10.
If yes, then you are in the right place.
According to computerworld.com, 59.4% of the global Operating System is captured by Windows 10 OS.
And for every Windows user, creating a reset disk is the most important step.
Because if you ever forgot your Windows 10 password, then this would be the easiest way to recover it back.
But if you have already forgotten your Windows password & locked it, then I also have a great tool to reset it. (100% Working)
Which works really great but using the reset disk is a much easier and safer way as it is officially developed by the Microsoft team.
So let’s see how it works…
Also, read our previous post in which I have talked about resetting its password using the command prompt.
How to Create a Windows 10 Password Reset Disk USB Drive [Local Admin Account]
In this tutorial, we will create a password reset disk for Windows 10 and will use this to bypass the Windows forgotten password.
But before we begin.
Please make sure you have all the essential things to make it work.
And the only thing you need is a USB Flash Drive.
Note:- After converting this USB device to a password reset tool, it will not be used for other purposes. So use a SPARE USB for this work.
Also, please make sure to keep this USB drive safe/protected, as any user having this password reset disk will get access to your Windows 10 computer.
And can use this to reset your Windows password & can retrieve your data easily.
So let’s get started & create this password reset disk safely.
And follow this step by step guide.
1. Insert your USB Flash Drive into your windows 10 computer/laptop.
Tip:- You can also use a SPARE “SD Card” instead of using the USB device for this reset disk.
2. Now Go to Search and type in “Control Panel” & Press Enter. And your windows 10 control panel will open up.
3. Now Click on the “User Accounts” link and your user account settings will open up.
And then again click on the “User Accounts” option.
4. After that click on the “Create a password reset disk” option on the left-hand side section.
And then the forgotten password wizard will open up. So, click on Next.
5. Now under the “I want to create a password key disk” section, click on the drop-down menu and select the USB disk that you have inserted.
6. And then it will ask for the “Current user account password”. So type in your local administrator password & and if there is no password leave it blank. And then click on Next.
7. After clicking on Next, it will start creating your windows 10 password reset disk and once the progress reaches 100% click on Next.